It's Andrea here,
This Fall has been crazyyy busy. So much going on!
It's been great but stressful. Belle and I are currently working with a jewlery company on updating their website photos, and working on re-designing their site totally.
It's a super fun project and we have had the opportunity of working with some great people.
So I've got some photos to show, but I'm waiting for watermarks, so I'll post them up when I get it all done.
Working on getting some business cards, and the website a little better looking but time is money as we all know.
Houston Fashion Week starts this coming up week, with shows every day and night. I am so excited and Belle will be joining me for some events near the end of the week to celebrate her 21st birthday on the 14th! Be sure to wish her a happy birthday on twitter!
Just wanted to keep you all updated on what's going on with us. I will have tons more as the week goes on and Fashion Week starts!
-Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment