Hello everyone!
Belle here with the November update! First off, just wanted to apologize for the monthly update instead of weekly! Our lives have really been way too busy!!! But don't worry, we've been busy with BA Photography for most of it! :)
Update update update!
I believe our photos will be in Women's Health in the December/January issue! (If not then it's the January/Feburary, I can't remember correctly.) If our photograph does not appear in the issue, Palma Collection definitely will be and it will lead straight to the site which is filled with our photos with our Houston based models! Exciting exciting!!!
Other than Palma Collection, we've been getting a lot of requests to do photo shoots of all kinds! Senior portraits being requested from college campuses like University of Texas at Austin as well as Baylor University. Talent portfolio being requested from Texas State University, and also my friend's med school pictures from Texas A&M University! And a lot of others! This is becoming more and more exciting!
I will leave you guys with a couple more of Palma Collection photos that we took on the weekend of my 21st birthday! :) Woot woot!
Enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone!
-Belle

Allison Hradecky

Isabel Gomez
Blogspot kept crashing my browser so I will just have to leave you guys with 2 photos for now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment